Cooperation, Harassment, and Involuntary Unemployment: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude GAMEL, 2004.
"Comment financer l’allocation universelle? La stratégie de Van Parijs (1995) en question,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2004032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Claude Gamel, 2004. "Comment financer l'allocation universelle. La stratégie de Van Parijs (1995) en question," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(3), pages 287-314.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Franz, Wolfgang, 2002. "The Rationale for Wage Rigidity: Survey Evidence from German and US Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-60, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kai-Uwe Kuuhn & A. Jorge Padilla, 2002. "Union Power, Replacement and Labour Market Dynamics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 317-343, April.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr, 1994.
"Insider power, wage discrimination, and fairness,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/5923, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2006.
"Reasons for Wage Rigidity in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böheim, René & Zweimüller, Martina, 2009.
"The Employment of Temporary Agency Workers in the UK: With or Against the Trade Unions?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Böheim & Martina Zweimüller, 2009. "The employment of temporary agency workers in the UK – with or against the trade unions?," Economics working papers 2009-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- René Böheim & Martina Zweimüller, 2009. "The employment of temporary agency workers in the UK – with or against the trade unions?," NRN working papers 2009-21, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 2001. "Insiders versus Outsiders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 165-188, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.