Negotiator Behavior and the Occurence of Disputes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
- Orley Ashenfelter & Janet Currie, 1990. "Negotiator Behavior and the Occurrence of Disputes," Working Papers 640, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Kritikos, 2006.
"The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study,"
Economics of Governance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 293-315, August.
- Kritikos, Alexander S., 2005. "The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 230, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 1999. "Bargaining behavior and payoff uncertainty: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-429, August.
- Schotter, Andrew & Snyder, Blaine & Zheng, Wei, 1995.
"Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment,"
Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University
95-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Schotter, Andrew & Zheng, Wei & Snyder, Blaine, 2000. "Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 248-292, February.
- Janet Currie, 1991. "Rules, Coordination and Manipulability Among Arbitrators," NBER Working Papers 3821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SigbjÃ¸rn Birkeland & Bertil Tungodden, 2014. "Fairness motivation in bargaining: a matter of principle," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 125-151, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.