Sex Discrimination in Labor Markets: The Role of Statistical Evidence: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Helland, Eric, 2011.
"Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Antecol & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Eric Helland, 2011. "Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, 2004.
"Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1245, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, 2010. "Approval of equal rights and gender differences in well-being," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 933-962, June.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, . "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IEW - Working Papers 194, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, 2007. "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender - Differences in Well-Being," Working papers 2007/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lalive, Rafael & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 1202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaume Garcia & Pedro J. Hernández & Ángel López Nicolás, 1998.
"How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression,"
Economics Working Papers
287, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Angel López-Nicolás & Jaume García & Pedro J. Hernández, 2001. "How wide is the gap? An investigation of gender wage differences using quantile regression," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 149-167.
- David Neumark, 1993. "Sex Discrimination and Women's Labor Market Interruptions," NBER Working Papers 4260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul, Maureen, 2006. "A cross-section analysis of the fairness-of-pay perception of UK employees," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-267, April.
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2006. "Do Female Physicians Capture Their Scarcity Value? The Case of OB/GYNs," NBER Working Papers 12528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2007. "Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 514-536, July.
- Robst, John & VanGilder, Jennifer & Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Perceptions of female faculty treatment in higher education: which institutions treat women more fairly?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2007. "Gender-Biased Behavior at Work: What Can Surveys Tell Us About the Link Between Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination?," IZA Discussion Papers 2647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah, 2009. "Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 782-792, October.
- Jonathan B. Berk, 1999. "Statistical Discrimination in a Competitive Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 6871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.