Erratum [In Quest of the Slutsky Diamond]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakamura, Hideki, 2009. "Micro-foundation for a constant elasticity of substitution production function through mechanization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 464-472, September.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, .
"Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2011.
"Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1215-1228, August.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2955, CESifo Group Munich.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 0496, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Wong, Tsz-Nga & Yip, Chong K., 2010. "Indeterminacy and the elasticity of substitution in one-sector models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 623-635, April.
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2013.
"Aggregate elasticity of substitution and economic growth: A synthesis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 60-75.
- Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2012. "Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution and Economic Growth: A Synthesis," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_011, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & de Grip, Andries, 2006. "Elasticity of substitution and productivity, capital and skill intensity differences across firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 340-347, March.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2010. "Capital-labor substitution and balanced growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1131-1142, December.
- Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2006.
"Brain drain and factor complementarity,"
380, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2012. "The role of the elasticity of substitution in economic growth: A cross-country investigation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 682-694.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006.
"On Technical Change in the Elasticities of Resource Inputs,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Growiec, Jakub & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2008. "On technical change in the elasticities of resource inputs," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 210-221, December.
- GROWIEC, Jakub & SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2006. "On technical change in the elasticities of resource inputs," CORE Discussion Papers 2006063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jakub Growiec, 2011.
"A microfoundation for normalized CES production functions with factor-augmenting technical change,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
98, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2013. "A microfoundation for normalized CES production functions with factor-augmenting technical change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2336-2350.
- Jakub Growiec, 2011. "A Microfoundation for Normalized CES Production Functions with Factor-Augmenting Technical Change," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Marey,Philip, 2005.
"Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor,"
ROA Research Memorandum
007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2008. "Shifts and twists in the relative productivity of skilled labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 718-735, June.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2007. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 2694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.