Cyclical Fluctuations in Strike Durations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2008.
"A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2011. "A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages s70-s92, 06.
- Devereux, Paul J & Hart, Robert A, 2008. "A Good Time to Stay Out? Strikes and the Business Cycle," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1992.
"Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 100-121, March.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph S. Tracy, 1992. "Strikes and Holdouts in Wage Bargaining: Theory and Data," Papers of Peter Cramton 92aer, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Peter C. Cramton & Morley Gunderson & Joseph S. Tracy, 1995.
"The Effect of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Strikes and Wages,"
NBER Working Papers
5105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Cramton & Morley Gunderson & Joseph Tracy, 1999. "The Effect Of Collective Bargaining Legislation On Strikes And Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 475-487, August.
- Peter Cramton & Morley Gunderson & Joseph Tracy, 1999. "The Effect of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Strikes and Wages," Papers of Peter Cramton 99res, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 30 Jul 1998.
- Michael Huberman & Denise Young, 2000. "Hope against Hope: Persistent Canadian Unions in the Interwar Years," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-28, CIRANO.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph Tracy, 2003. "Unions, Bargaining and Strikes," Papers of Peter Cramton 02ubs, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 05 Sep 2002.
- Arturo Alegría & Fernando Coloma, 1992. "Huelga: Enfoques Teóricos, Análisis del Caso Chileno y Evidencia Internacional," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 55-98.
- Fernando Coloma & Arturo Alegría, . "Huelga: Enfoques Teóricos y Efectos Económicos de Disfrutar Regulaciones," Documentos de Trabajo 141, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- McGuire, James W., 1992. "The Causes of Strikes in Argentina, 1984-1991," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3f3824xq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Fritz Efaw, 1998. "Test of alternative strike settlement models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 463-474.
- Kyle Hyndman, 2005.
"Status Quo Effects in Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC,"
- Kyle Hyndman, 2004. "Status Quo Effects In Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 285, Econometric Society.
- Malo, Miguel A. & Sanchez-sanchez, Nuria, 2011. "The legal form of labour conflicts and their time persistence: an empirical analysis with a large firms' panel," MPRA Paper 30117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.