Multiplicity of Equilibria and Fluctuations in Dynamic Imperfectly Competitive Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 79 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schmmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1990.
"External Increasing Returns , Short-Lived Agents and Long- Lived Waste,"
8903, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- A. John & R. Pecchenino & D. Schimmelpfennig & S. Schreft, 1990. "External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste," Working Paper 91-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hans van Ees & Harry Garretsen, 1992. "On the Contribution of New Keynesian Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 465-477, Fall.
- Domenico Marchetti, 2002. "Markups and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Bill Russell, 2006. "Non-Stationary Inflation and the Markup: an Overview of the Research and some Implications for Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 191, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2003.
"Business Cycles with Free Entry Ruled by Animal Spirits,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2008. "Business cycles with free entry ruled by animal spirits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3502-3519, November.
- Anindya Banerjee & Bill Russell, 2000.
"Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjstment,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
121, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Anindya Banerjee, 2001. "Industry structure and the dynamics of price adjustment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1889-1901.
- Banerjee, A. & Russell, B., 2000. "Industry Structure and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/22, European University Institute.
- Johri, Alok, 2001. "Markups and the Seasonal Cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 367-395, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Hélène Zajdela & Thierry Laurent, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- Nicolas Sanz & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2006. "Trade unions, efficiency wages and employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2006:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Incomplete information and self-fulfilling prophecies," Working Papers 2007-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper & B. Ravikumar, 1990. "Participation Dynamics: Sunspots and Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Nicht-kompetitive Gütermärkte im makroökonomischen Modell," Discussion Papers, Series 1 263, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 2002. "Optimism, education and industrial development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 199-214, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.