Do Rising Tides Lift All Boats? The Impact of Secular and Cyclical Changes on Poverty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 76 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angle, John, 2006. "Not a Hollowing Out, a Stretching: Trends in U.S. Nonmetro Wage Income Distribution, 1961-2003," MPRA Paper 10111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2008.
- Jaynes, Gerald D., 2011. "Social Policy and U.S. Poverty 1960-1999: An Economic History," Working Papers 90, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- William P. Osterberg, 1992. "Intervention and the bid-ask spread in G-3 foreign exchange rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-13.
- Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard C. Michel, 1991. "Economic growth and income equality since the 1982 recession," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 181-203.
- Daniel Sotelsek-Salem & Ismael Ahamdanech-Zarco & John Bishop, 2012. "Dominance testing for ‘pro-poor’ growth with an application to European growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 723-739, October.
- Zyblock, Miles & Lin, Zhengxi & Zhengxi, Lin, 1997. "Trickling Down or Fizzling Out? Economic Performance, Transfers, Inequality and Low Income," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997110e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1992. "Sluggish deposit rates: endogenous institutions and aggregate fluctuations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 23-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.