Wage Indexation and the Effect of Inflation Uncertainty on Employment:An Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 76 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman & Roland Straub, 2010.
"Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3291, CESifo Group Munich.
- B. Hofmann & G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2010. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/691, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roland Straub & Gert Peersman & Boris Hofmann, 2011. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," 2011 Meeting Papers 331, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hofmann, Boris & Straub, Roland & Peersman, Gert, 2010. "Time variation in U.S. wage dynamics," Working Paper Series 1230, European Central Bank.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou, 2008.
"Political Cycles in a Small Open Economy and the Effect of Economic Integration: Evidence from Cyprus,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
0808, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2011. "Political cycles under external economic constraints: Evidence from Cyprus," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 638-662.
- Berument, Hakan & Yuksel, Ebru, 2007.
"Effects of adopting inflation targeting regimes on inflation variability,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 375(1), pages 265-273.
- Hakan Berument & Ebru Yuksel, 2007. "Effects of Adopting Inflation Targeting Regimes on Inflation Variability," Departmental Working Papers 0702, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 1998. "Monetary Regimes And Endogenous Wage Contracts: Sweden 1908-1995," Working Papers 1998:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Corrado Benassi & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2003.
"Indexation Rules, Risk Aversion and Imperfect Information,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 330-340, 06.
- C. Benassi & A. E. Scorcu, 2002. "Indexation Rules, Risk Aversion, and Imperfect Information," Working Papers 450, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D., 1998. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 579-598, July.
- Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul, 2000.
"Inflation Forecast Uncertainty,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
384, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2000.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- John V. Duca, 1998. "How increased product market competition may be reshaping America's labor markets," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-16.
- Samantha Johnson, 1993. "The costs of inflation revisited," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 56, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.