The Validity of Profits-Structure Studies with Particular Reference to the FTC's Line of Business Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 75 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benito ArruÃ±ada & Luis VÃ¡zquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 2009.
"Institutional constraints on organizations: the case of Spanish car dealerships,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 15-26.
- Benito ArruÃ±ada & Luis VÃ¡zquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 1999. "Institutional constraints on organizations: The case of Spanish car dealerships," Economics Working Papers 348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Planning For National Development: An Agenda Guided By The Socioeconomic System'S Social Philosophy," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0506011, EconWPA.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1997. "A Trojan horse or the golden fleece? small business investment companies and government guarantees," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-97-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Wang, Chi-Feng, 2007. "The effect of product diversification strategies on the relationship between international diversification and firm performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-79, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.