Faculty Ratings of Major Economics Departments by Citations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Issler, João Victor & Ferreira, Rachel Couto, 2004.
"Avaliando pesquisadores e departamentos de economia no Brasil a partir de citações internacionais,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
550, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Issler, João Victor & Ferreira, Rachel Couto, 2003. "Avaliando Pesquisadores e Departamentos de Economia no Brasil a partir de Citações Internacionais," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 500, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006.
"Are Elite Universities Losing their Competitive Edge?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 353-381, September.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing Their Competitive Edge?," NBER Working Papers 12245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005. "Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
- Pardey, Philip G, 1989.
"The Agricultural Knowledge Production Function: An Empirical Look,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 453-61, August.
- Pardey, Philip G., 1987. "The Agricultural Knowledge Production Function: An Empirical Look," Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52 50022, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Terrence M. Clauretie & Nasser Daneshvary, 1993. "A Note on the Ranking of Real Estate Authors: Where Else Do They Publish and Who Cares?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 445-453.
- Nuno Rosa Reis & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & João Carvalho Santos, 2013. "A bibliometric study of the cultural models in International Business research," Working Papers 104, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2012-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David W Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 284, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," Working Papers 2012.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2010.
"How much influence do economics professors have on rankings? The case of Australia and New Zealand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1559-1567.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2007. "How Much Influence Do Economics Professors Have on Rankings? The Case of Australia and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 2885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan E. Dillingham & Marianne A. Ferber & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1991. "Sex Discrimination by Sex: Voting in a Professional Society," NBER Working Papers 3789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MIRUCKI, Jean, 1999. "Economics Research in France: Tentative Conclusions Based on EconLit Database," MPRA Paper 27431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Treviño, Len J. & Mixon Jr., Franklin G. & Funk, Charles A. & Inkpen, Andrew C., 2010. "A perspective on the state of the field: International business publications in the elite journals as a measure of institutional and faculty productivity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 378-387, August.
- Li Yunrong & Filippo Radicchi & Claudio Castellano & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2013.
"Quantitative evaluation of alternative field normalization procedures,"
Economics Working Papers
we1305, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Li, Yunrong & Radicchi, Filippo & Castellano, Claudio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation of alternative field normalization procedures," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 746-755.
- Blakely Fender & Susan Taylor & Kimberly Burke, 2005. "Making the Big Leagues: Factors Contributing to Publication in Elite Economics Journals," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(1), pages 93-103, March.
- Peter Reuter & Jeri Smith-Ready, 2002. "Assessing JPAM after 20 Years," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 339-353.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2010. "The Merits of Using Citation-Based Journal Weighting Schemes to Measure Research Performance in Economics: The Case of New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 10/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.