The q Theory of Investment with Many Capital Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2002.
"A bottleneck capital model of development,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 01-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Bronwyn Hall & Adam Jaffe and Manuel Trajenberg, 2000.
"Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2000-W17, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall and Adam Jaffe, and Manuel Trajtenberg., 2001. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Economics Working Papers E01-304, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Jaffee, Adam & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2000. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1rh8k6z2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Jaffe, Adam & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8vh1c20f, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Adam Jaffe and Manuel Trajtenberg., 2000. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Economics Working Papers E00-277, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2000. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," NBER Working Papers 7741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2002. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Development and Comp Systems 0201001, EconWPA.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001. "Market Value and Patent Citations: A First Look," Development and Comp Systems 0012002, EconWPA.
- Toshitaka Sekine & Towa Tachibana, 2007. "Land as Production Input and Collateral: Land Investment by Japanese Firms," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 497-526, November.
- Gema Pastor-Agustín & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón & Manuel Espitia-Escuer, 2010. "Modeling Asset Interconnectedness on Investment Models," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Wildasin, David E., 2011.
"Fiscal competition for imperfectly-mobile labor and capital: A comparative dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1312-1321.
- Wildasin, David, 2009. "Fiscal Competition for Imperfectly-Mobile Labor and Capital: A Comparative Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Wildasin, 2009. "Fiscal Competition for Imperfectly-Mobile Labor and Capital: A Comparative Dynamic Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2808, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.