Scale and Productivity Measurement under Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai-Hsin Huang & Tong-Liang Kao, 2006. "Joint estimation of technical efficiency and production risk for multi-output banks under a panel data cost frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 87-102, August.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2007.
"More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector,"
2007-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(18), pages 2321-2330.
- Hranaiova, Jana & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2002. "Scale, productivity growth and risk response under uncertainty," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(02).
- Chambers, Robert G., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- repec:ags:mareec:28094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, D. & Leleu, Herve, 2008.
"How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44208, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms," Working Papers 2008-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Shaik, Saleem, 2010. "Risk Adjusted Productivity Measures," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56580, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Nonparametric Estimation of Production Risk and Risk Preferences: An Application to Polish Dairy Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2013/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2012. "A decomposition of profit inefficiency into price expectation error, preferences towards risk and technical inefficiency," Working Papers 2012-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.