The Economies of Massed Reserves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradley, James R., 2005. "Optimal control of a dual service rate M/M/1 production-inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(3), pages 812-837, March.
- Changqi Wu & Leonard K. Cheng, 2000.
"Hong Kong’s Business Regulation in Transition,"
in: Deregulation and Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER-EASE Volume 8, pages 157-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James G. Mulligan, 2006. "Endogenously determined Quality and Price In a Two-Sector Competitive Service Market With an Application to Down-Hill Skiing," Working Papers 06-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "International benchmarking of the Australian waterfront," Microeconomics 0207010, EconWPA.
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2005. "Persistent Adoption of Time-Saving Process Innovations," Working Papers 05-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2004. "Vintage Effects and the Diffusion of Time-Saving Technological Innovations: The Adoption of Optical Scanners by U.S. Supermarkets."," Working Papers 04-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Gruenspecht, Howard, 2002. "Regulatory Tailoring, Reliability, and Price Volatility with Stochastic Breakdowns," Discussion Papers dp-02-37, Resources For the Future.
- Mulligan, James G. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1998. "Daycare Quality and Regulation: A Queuing-Theoretic Approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.