Effects of Interest Rates and Inflation on Aggregate Inventory Investment in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1986.
"Can the Production Smoothing Model of Inventory Behavior Be Saved?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 101(3), pages 431-53, August.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1984. "Can The Production Smoothing Model of Inventory Behavior be Saved?," NBER Working Papers 1257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junayed, Sadaquat & Khan, Hashmat, 2009.
"Inventory Investment and the Real Interest Rate,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Junayed, Sadaquat & Khan, Hashmat, 2009. "Inventory investment and the real interest rate," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(34), pages 1-5.
- James W. Moser, 1984. "A Principal Component Analysis of Labor Market Indicators," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 243-257, Jul-Sep.
- Bartholomew Moore & Louis J Maccini & Huntley Schaller, 2002.
"The Interest Rate Learning and Inventory Investment,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
512, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Apr 2004.
- Louis J. Maccini & Bartholomew J. Moore & Huntley Schaller, 2004. "The Interest Rate, Learning, and Inventory Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1303-1327, December.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 2003. "Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 351-365, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.