Consumer Demand and Household Production: The Relationship between Fertility and Child Mortality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles L. Baum, 2005.
"The Effects of Employment while Pregnant on Health at Birth,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 283-302, April.
- Charles L. Baum, 2004. "The Effects of Employment while Pregnant on Health at Birth," Working Papers 200408, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1988. "The Demand for Health Inputs and Their Impact on the Black Neonatal Mortality Rate in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & van Soest, Arthur, 2006.
"Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Soest, Arthur van, 2008. "Birth-spacing, fertility and neonatal mortality in India: Dynamics, frailty, and fecundity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 274-290, April.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility and Neonatal Mortality in India:Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/168, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1987. "The Impact of Induced Abortion on Birth Outcomes in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime Vallés Giménez & Anabel Zárate Marco, . "Influyen las ayudas públicas por descendientes la fecundidad?. Un estudio para España por tramos de edad," Studies on the Spanish Economy 148, FEDEA.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1999. "Raising primary school enrollment in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 76, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tarsicio Castañeda, 1985. "Determinantes del Descenso de la Mortalidad Infantil en Chile: 1975-1983," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 22(66), pages 195-214.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2005.
"Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty, and Fecundity,"
219, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2004. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/567, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Discussion Paper 2005-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ana Dammert, 2003. "Acceso a servicios de salud y mortalidad infantil en el Perú," Investigaciones Breves (CIES-GRADE) ciesib18, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE) & Consorcio de Investigación Económica y Social (CIES).
- Hindman Persson, Therése, 2001. "Women's Health Choices and the Effects on Child Health," Working Papers 2001:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jun 2001.
- Abou-Ali, Hala, 2003. "Child mortality, wealth and education: direct versus indirect effects," Working Papers in Economics 114, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Zuleta, 1991. "Decisiones Económicas en la Familia y Variables Demográficas Claves: Un Modelo de Ecuaciones Simultáneas para Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(84), pages 307-328.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1990. "Pregnancy Resolution as an Indicator of Wantedness and its Impact on the Initiation of Early Prenatal Care," NBER Working Papers 2827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.