Who Maximizes What? A Study in Student Time Allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Andrietti & Rosario D'Addazio & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Class Attendance and Academic Performance among Spanish Economics Students," Economics Working Papers we096138, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002.
"Student time allocation and educational production functions,"
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2002. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Working Papers 170, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Bauer, Thomas K., 1998. "Learning Efficiency of Economics Students," IZA Discussion Papers 23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dobkin, Carlos & Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin, 2010. "Skipping class in college and exam performance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity classroom experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 566-575, August.
- Dolton, Peter & Marcenaro, Oscar D. & Navarro, Lucia, 2003.
"The effective use of student time: a stochastic frontier production function case study,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 547-560, December.
- Peter Dolton & Oscar Marcenaro & Lucia Navarro, 2001. "The effective use of student time: A stochastic frontier production function case study," CEE Discussion Papers 0010, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The impact of class absenteeism on undergraduates’ academic performance: evidence from an elite Economics school in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.