Technological Change and Market Structure: An Empirical Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "The Reality of IPO Performance: An Empirical Study of Venture-Backed Public Companies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000.
"Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000. "Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, . "An Empirical Investigation of IPO's Annualized Returns in the Last Three Decades," Penn CARESS Working Papers 823ad5f6b6eb3583cc703364e, Penn Economics Department.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2008.
"Service-sector competition, innovation and R&D,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
702, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Carmine Ornaghi, 2002.
"Spillovers In Product And Process Innovation: Evidence From Manufacturing Firms,"
Economics Working Papers
we023213, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2006. "Spillovers in product and process innovation: Evidence from manufacturing firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 349-380, March.
- Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & Yang, Baiyin & Wu, Chi-Min & Kuo, Yu-Ming, 2011. "Impact of TQM and organizational learning on innovation performance in the high-tech industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-225, April.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1991.
"Technological Change And Market Structure: An Evolutionary Approach,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1991-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996. "Technological change and market structure: An evolutionary approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-226.
- Amir Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Annualized and Cumulative Returns on Venture-Backed Public Companies Categorized by Industry," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 9(3), pages 41-60, Fall.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "R&D Spillovers: Evidence from U.S. Food Processing, Farm Machinery and Agriculture," Bulletins 7504, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben, 2012. "Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 269-284.
- Amir Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Choosing Between Promising and Crowded Industries: How Does the Venture Capital Industry Fare in Each?," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "A Dynamic CGE Model of R&D Based Growth in the U.S. Economy: An Experiment Using the New Growth Theory," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50866, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.