Sex Discrimination in Faculty Salaries: Evidence from a Historically Women's University
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 72 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- Toumanoff, Peter, 2005. "The effects of gender on salary-at-hire in the academic labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Franklin Mixon & Len Trevino, 2005. "Is there gender discrimination in named professorships? An econometric analysis of economics departments in the US South," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 849-854.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Javed Ashraf & Tayyeb Shabbir, 2006. "Are there racial differences in faculty salaries?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 306-316, September.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 1999. "Salary and the Gender Salary Gap in the Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi, 2009.
"Gender Salary Differences in Economics Departments in Japan,"
Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan
EMS_2009_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo, 2011. "Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1306-1319.
- Kim Sosin & Janet Rives & Janet West, 1998. "Unions and Gender Pay Equity in Academe: A Study of U.S. Institutions," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 25-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.