Social Welfare Dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Testing for Mobility Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 1002, CIRPEE.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Erik Schokkaert, 2012.
"Behavioral Fair Social Choice,"
2012-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Véronique Nichèle, 1989. "Effets redistributifs et gain d'efficacité d'une réforme de l'allocation de logement en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 19-34.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998.
"On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999. "On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Blackorby, Charles & Laisney, Francois & Schmachtenberg, Rolf, 1993.
"Reference-price-independent welfare prescriptions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- repec:dun:dpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.