Economics and Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David COlander, 2009.
"What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0914, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2010. "Approximate interpersonal comparisons of well-being," MPRA Paper 25224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Pasour, 1983. "A limited defense of Pareto optimal redistribution: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 451-454, January.
- Harnay, Sophie & Marciano, Alain, 2009.
"Posner, Economics And The Law: From “Law And Economics” To An Economic Analysis Of Law,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 215-232, June.
- Alain Marciano & Sophie Harnay, 2008. "Posner, Economics and the Law: from Law and Economics to an Economic Analysis of Law," ICER Working Papers 09-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dave Colander, 2008. "The Myth of the Myth of the Rational Voter," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0807, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Razeen Sally, 1997. "The Political Economy of Frank Knight: Classical Liberalism from Chicago," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 123-138, June.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2001. "Ideas, intereses y valores," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 196, Universidad del CEMA.
- Alain Marciano, 2009. "Buchanan’s constitutional political economy: exchange vs. choice in economics and in politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 42-56, March.
- David Colander, 2005. "Alternative Concepts of Utility and Applied Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0528, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Melvin L. Cross, 1985. "Are the Bishops Taking Us Back to Adam Smith?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(4), pages 745-748, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.