Workmen's Compensation and Occupational Safety under Imperfect Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortin, B. & Lanoie, P., 1998.
"Effects of Workers' Compensation : A Survey,"
9816, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Rotte, Ralph & Bauer, Thomas K. & Million, Andreas, 1998. "Immigration Labor and Workplace Safety," IZA Discussion Papers 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Giuffrida & Roberto F. Iunes & Héctor Macías, 2001. "Workers' Health in Latin America: An Econometric Analysis of Work-Related Injuries," IDB Publications 51958, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1995. "Misperceived job hazards and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Krueger, Alan B., 1990.
"Incentive effects of workers' compensation insurance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 73-99, February.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Incentive Effects of Workers' Compensation Insurance," NBER Working Papers 3089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Askenazy, Philippe, 2004. "Santé et sécurité au travail. Quelques éclairages économiques et internationaux," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0501, CEPREMAP.
- Frederic P. Slade, 1981. "Health Care Incentives under Disability Insurance," NBER Working Papers 0813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Campolieti, 2002. "Moral Hazard and Disability Insurance: On the Incidence of Hard-to-Diagnose Medical Conditions in the Canada/Quebec Pension Plan Disability Program," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(3), pages 419-441, September.
- Guardado, José R. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013. "A Model of Worker Investment in Safety and Its Effects on Accidents and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Shinogle & David Salkever, 2005. "Firms' Demand for Employment-Based Mental Health Benefits," NBER Working Papers 11436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Roberto F. Iunes & William D. Savedoff, 2001. "Economic and Health Effects of Occupational Hazards in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 52798, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.