A Model of the Firm as a Stockholder-Employee Cooperative Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Les théories de la gouvernance:de la gouvernance des entreprises à la gouvernance des systèmes nationaux," Working Papers CREGO 1040101, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- McCain , Roger, 2013. "Bargaining Power and Majoritarian Allocations," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000.
"Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination,"
NBER Working Papers
7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sen, Anindya & Sikdar, Soumyen, 1997. "The choice of organizational form in strategic contexts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 539-546, April.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 1996. "Profit sharing regulation and repeated bargaining with a shut-down option," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 339-368, December.
- Dieter Bös, 2000. "Privatization under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 244, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1985. "Management versus ownership, II," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 115-138, March.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1996. "Vers une théorie du gouvernement des entreprises," Working Papers CREGO 0960501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Cecilia Navarra, 2013. "How do worker cooperatives stabilize employment? The role of profit reinvestment into locked assets," Working Papers 1307, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Corporate Governance Theories: From Micro Theories to National Systems Theories," Working Papers CREGO 1041202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- H. Schneider, 1983. "Mitbestimmung, unvollständige Information und Leistungsanreize: Überlegungen zu einer funktionsfähigen Unternehmensverfassung," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 119(III), pages 337-355, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.