The Optimal Order for Submitting Manuscripts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013.
"Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mueller-Langer, F. & Watt, R., 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: A two-sided model," Discussion Paper 2012-019, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: a two-sided model," MPRA Paper 40191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011.
"A Century of American Economic Review,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 266, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Torgler, Benno & Piatti, Marco, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6h59v4m6, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," Working Papers 2011.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Prüfer, J. & Zetland, D., 2007.
"An Auction Market for Journal Articles,"
2007-027, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2005.
"The Review Process in Economics: Is it Too Fast?,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Richard Watt, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-Sided Model," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 223, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Heintzelman Martin & Nocetti Diego, 2009. "Where Should we Submit our Manuscript? An Analysis of Journal Submission Strategies," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.