Sources of Quality Change in Labor Input
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2010.
"Human Capital Prices, Productivity and Growth,"
University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers
20104, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2008. "Human Capital Prices, Productivity and Growth," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20085, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Bowlus, Audra J. & Robinson, Chris, 2011. "Human Capital Prices, Productivity and Growth," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Dec 2011.
- Randi Boorstein & Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Quality Upgrading and its Welfare Cost in U.S. Steel Imports, 1969-74," NBER Working Papers 2452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzler-Hokkanen, Ingeborg & Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994.
"Product and country substitution in imports : an empirical comparison of theoretical concepts,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ingeborg Menzler-Hokkanen & Rolf Langhammer, 1994. "Product and country substitution in imports: An empirical comparison of theoretical concepts," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 309-328, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Prashant Bharadwaj & Fabian Lange, 2012.
"Changes in the Characteristics of American Youth: Implications for Adult Outcomes,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 783 - 828.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Prashant Bharadwaj & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Changes in the Characteristics of American Youth: Implications for Adult Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 13883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 1996. "The Impact Of The Canada-U.S. Hog/Pork Trade Dispute On The Composition Of U.S. Pork Imports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Mark Plant & Finis Welch, 1982. "Measuring the Impact of Education on Productivity," UCLA Economics Working Papers 261, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2013. "Growth Accounting Analysis in China 1978-2009," MPRA Paper 50827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Haoming Liu & Chris Robinson, 2005. "Human Capital, Productivity and Growth," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20052, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Planning For National Development: An Agenda Guided By The Socioeconomic System'S Social Philosophy," Macroeconomics 0506011, EconWPA.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2004. "Productivity Measurement in a Service Industry: Plant-Level Evidence from Gambling Establishments in the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0413, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1992. "A Comparison Of Multifactor Productivity Calculations Of The U.S. Agricultural Sector," Staff Papers 14165, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Menzler-Hokkanen, Ingeborg & Spinanger, Dean, 1993. "On the quality of quality measures in international trade," Kiel Working Papers 587, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.