Backward and Forward Solutions for Economies with Rational Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chin Nam Low & Heather Anderson & Ralph Snyder, 2004.
"Single Source of Error State Space Approach to the Beveridge Nelson Decomposition,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
242, Econometric Society.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Low, Chin Nam & Snyder, Ralph, 2006. "Single source of error state space approach to the Beveridge Nelson decomposition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 104-109, April.
- Heather M. Anderson & Chin Nam Low & Ralph Snyder, 2004. "Single Source of Error State Space Approach to the Beveridge Nelson Decomposition," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2009.
"Causality, Structure, and the Uniqueness of Rational Expectations Equilibria,"
NBER Working Papers
15234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. Mccallum, 2011. "Causality, Structure And The Uniqueness Of Rational Expectations Equilibria," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(s1), pages 551-566, 06.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Inflation, Real Interest, and the Determinacy of Equilibrium in an Optimizing Framework," NBER Working Papers 0723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1983. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco Sorge, 2010. "A “Nearly Ideal” Solution to Linear Time-Varying Rational Expectations Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 331-353, April.
- George A. Waters, 2011. "Endogenous Rational Bubbles," Working Paper Series 20111003, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Bonomolo & Guido Ascari, 2012. "Does Inflation Walk on Unstable Paths? Rational Sunspots and Drifting Parameters," 2012 Meeting Papers 743, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2004.
"Determinacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
- Gauthier, Stephane, 2004. "Determinacy in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 815-830, November.
- Cushing, Matthew J., 1999. "The indeterminacy of prices under interest rate pegging: The non-Ricardian case," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 131-148, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1981. "A Note on the Solution of A Two-Point Boundary Value Problem Frequently Encountered in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1983. "Methods of Solution and Simulation for Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Frenkel, 1990. "Exchange rate dynamics in black markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 159-176, June.
- Cho, Seonghoon & Moreno, Antonio, 2011. "The forward method as a solution refinement in rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 257-272, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.