Public Utility Pricing under Risk: The Case of Self-Rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seeto, Dewey & Woo, C. K. & Horowitz, Ira, 1997. "Time-of-use rates vs. Hopkinson tariffs redux: An analysis of the choice of rate structures in a regulated electricity distribution company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-185, May.
- Serra, Pablo J., 1997. "Energy pricing under uncertain supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Jo Min, Kyung & Roland, Michel & Strauss, Todd, 1996. "Electricity rationing through a two-stage mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-263, July.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2001. "Screening Through Bundling," Penn CARESS Working Papers 3b8e0b3847b08b90e8570987c, Penn Economics Department.
- Roland, Michel & Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1996.
"Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: the Case of Self-Rationing,"
Cahiers de recherche
9617, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel, 2000. "Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-188, May.
- Roland, M. & Bernard, J.T., 1996. "Load Management Programs, Cross-Subsidies and Transaction Costs: The Case of Self-Rationing," Papers 9617, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, .
"Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
e8c875d525675df452b9522a2, Penn Economics Department.
- John Hoven, 2007. "Anticompetitive Restraints on Public Charter Schools," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 200711, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007.
"Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays,"
EAG Discussions Papers
200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007. "Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2000.
"Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2002. "Estimating Demand for Local Telephone Service with Asymmetric Information and Optional Calling Plans," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 943-71, October.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- Adrienne Ohler & Hayley Chouinard & Jonathan Yoder, 2014. "Interest group incentives for post-lottery trade restrictions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 281-304, June.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.