Anticipated Inflation and Interest Rates: Further Interpretation of Findings on the Fisher Equation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Other versions of this item:
- Levi, Maurice D. & Makin, John H., 1976. "Anticipated inflation and interest rates: further interpretation of findings on the Fisher equation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 1, pages 34-66.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Arnwine, 2004. "Fisher Equation and Output Growth," Departmental Working Papers 0408, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Arnwine, Neil & Yigit, Taner M., 2008.
"What Fisher knew about his relation, we sometimes forget,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 193-195, December.
- Taner Yigit & Neil Arnwine, 2007. "What Fisher Knew About His Relation, We Sometimes Forget," Departmental Working Papers 0707, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- John H. Makin & Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Level and Volatility of Interest Rates in the United States: The Roles of Expected Inflation, Real Rates, and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 1167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1979. "Inflation and the Benefits from Owner-Occupied Housing," NBER Working Papers 0383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Real Interest, Money Surprises and Anticipated Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Liu, Fushang, 2005. "ARCH models for multi-period forecast uncertainty-a reality check using a panel of density forecasts," MPRA Paper 21693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James A. Wilcox, 1985. "Short-Term Movements of Long-Term Real Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.K. Indexed Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 1543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Hartman & John H. Makin, 1982. "Inflation Uncertainty and Interest Rates: Theory and Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 0906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.