A Partial Survey of Recent Research on the Labor Supply of Women
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2001.
"Aggregate Implications of Indivisible Labor,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 0(1), pages 4.
- Adebayo B. Aromolaran, 2004. "Female Schooling, Non-Market Productivity, and Labor Market Participation in Nigeria," Working Papers 879, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Roed, Knut & Strom, Steinar, 2002.
" Progressive Taxes and the Labour Market: Is the Trade-Off between Equality and Efficiency Inevitable?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 77-110, February.
- Roed,K. & Strom,S., 1999. "Progressive taxes and the labour market : is the trade-off between equality and efficiency inevitable?," Memorandum 19/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1999.
"Microfoundations and Macro Implications of Indivisible Labor,"
NBER Working Papers
7116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Microfoundations and macro implications of indivisible labor," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 126, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Reuben Gronau, 2003. "Jacob Mincer and Labor Supply–Before and Aftermath," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 319-329, December.
- Bruno FalcÃ£o & Rodrigo Soares, 2006.
"The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor,"
2006 Meeting Papers
49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rodrigo R. Soares & Bruno L. S. FalcÃ£o, 2008. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(6), pages 1058-1104, December.
- Bruno L. S. Falcao & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," NBER Working Papers 12838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno L. s. Falcão & Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Textos para discussÃ£o 528, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2008.
"Estimating Frisch labor supply elasticity in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-585, December.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2007. "Estimating Frisch Labor Supply Elasticity in Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "Household vs. Personal Accounts of the U.S. Labor Market, 1965-2000," NBER Working Papers 10320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
ERC Working Papers
0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," Working Papers 0124, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2001.
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "Education in Italy: is there any return?," ISAE Working Papers 109, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Parker, Susan W., 2001.
"Conditional cash transfers and their impact on child work and schooling,"
FCND discussion papers
123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Parker, Susan W., 2001. "Conditional cash transfers and their impact on child work and schooling," FCND briefs 123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prowse, Victoria L., 2006. "Part-time Work and Occupational Attainment Amongst a Cohort of British Women," IZA Discussion Papers 2342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013.
"Is the Persistent Gender Gap in Income and Wages Due to Unequal Family Responsibilities?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Is the persistent gender gap in income and wages due to unequal family responsibilities?," Working Paper Series 2013:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.