Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the Council of Mutual Economic Assistance: 1954-70
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2006. "Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10052, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2005. "Trade Types in Slovenian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Kropf, Jurgen & Wahl, Thomas I., 1995. "Trade Creation And Diversion Effects Of The North American Free Trade Agreement Of U.S. Sugar Imports From Mexico," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Joseph Pelzman, 1978. "Soviet-COMECON trade: The question of intra-industry specialization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 297-304, June.
- Jacob Bikker, 2009.
"An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade,"
DNB Working Papers
215, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," Working Papers 09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Schnytzer, Adi, 1990. "Creating the reform resistant dependent economy : the CMEA international trading relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 505, The World Bank.
- Stefan Bojnec & Darja Majkovic, 2006. "Globalization of Slovenian Agricultural and Food Trade," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(4), pages 347-361.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.