On Donor Sovereignty and United Charities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat C. Mungan & Bariş K. Yörük, 2012.
"Fundraising and Optimal Policy Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(4), pages 625-652, 08.
- Salamon, Peter & Komlos, John, 2005.
"The Poverty of Growth with Interdependent Utility Functions,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Komlos, John & Salamon, Peter, 2008. "The poverty of growth with interdependent utility functions," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2242-2247, December.
- John Komlos & Peter Salamon, 2005. "The Poverty of Growth with Interdependent Utility Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Starke, 2010. "Serving the Many or Serving the Most Needy?," FEMM Working Papers 100002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Uriel Spiegel, 1983. "Philanthropic motives and contribution policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 117-133, January.
- Christoph Starke, 2012. "Serving the many or serving the most needy?," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 365-386, December.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980.
"Consumer Demand, Grades, Brands, and Margin Relationships,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9h2135j0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "Consumer demand, grades, brands, and margin relationships," CUDARE Working Paper Series 123, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.