Product Quality, Uncertainty, and Regulation: The Trucking Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost, 2002.
"Regulating on-street parking,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0202, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost, 2004. "Regulating on-street parking," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0410, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2011.
"Price and Frequency Competition in Freight Transportation,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt1n42k26q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2012. "Price and frequency competition in freight transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 938-953.
- James T. Moser, 2002.
"The Immediacy Implications of Exchange Orgzanization,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
02-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- James T. Moser, 2002. "The immediacy implications of exchange organization," Working Paper Series WP-02-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2005.
"The Law od Demand in Tiebout Economies,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0527, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Cartwright, Edward & Conley, John & Wooders, Myrna, 2005. "The Law of Demand in Tiebout Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 734, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gokan, Toshitaka, 2013. "The location of manufacturing firms and imperfect information in transport market," IDE Discussion Papers 398, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Beilock, Richard & Koburger, John H. & Morgan, Jeffrey P., 1984. "Explaining Truck Rate Variations for Produce Shipped to the Northeast," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(1:), April.
- Robert Ekelund & Richard Saba, 1981. "A note on politics and franchise bidding," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 343-348, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.