Weak Invisible Hand Theorems on the Sustainability of Multiproduct Natural Monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- Edward M. Iacobucci & Michael J. Trebilcock & Tracey D. Epps, 2007. "Rerouting the Mail: Why Canada Post is Due for Reform," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 243, February.
- Rogério Mazali & José Rodrigues-Neto, 2011.
"Dress to Impress: Brands as Status Symbols,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2011-567, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1985. "Trade policy for the multiple product declining industry," International Finance Discussion Papers 259, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985.
"Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1983. "Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices," Discussion Papers 563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2009.
"Sustainability in a Multiproduct and Multiple Agent Contestable Market,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/84, Paris Dauphine University.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2009. "Sustainability In A Multiproduct And Multiple Agent Contestable Market," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 151-164, 04.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2008. "Sustainability in a multiproduct and multiple agent contestable market," MPRA Paper 13013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing," IDEI Working Papers 423, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Stable pricing in monopoly and equilibrium-core of cost games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Thijs ten Raa, 2009. "Monopoly, Pareto and Ramsey Mark-ups," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 57-63, March.
- Packey, Daniel J., 2012. "Multiproduct mine output and the case of mining waste utilization," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 104-108.
- Massol, O. & Tchung-Ming, S., 2012. "Joining the CCS Club! Insights from a Northwest European CO2 Pipeline Project," Working Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2010. "Changements institutionnels et efficience de l'affrètement au voyage dans le transport fluvial de marchandises," Working Papers hal-00515244, HAL.
- Amparo Urbano Salvador & Junichi Watanabe & Yair Tauman, 1996.
"A model of multiproduct price competition,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Evens Salies & Gérard Mondello, 2007.
"Fragmenter une activité à risque,"
Sciences Po publications
nÂ°2007-19, Sciences Po.
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2010. "Changements institutionnels et efficience de l'affrètement au voyage dans le transport fluvial de marchandises," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00515244, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.