Two Centuries of Economic Growth: Reflections on U.S. Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "Capitalism and evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 11-34, January.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & Ramlogan, R., 2005. "Competition and the regulation of economic development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 215-235, May.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2006.
"Adaptive economic growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 7-32, January.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003. "Adaptive Economic Growth," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster, 2009. "Evolutionary Growth Theory," Discussion Papers Series 388, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009.
"Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1001-1022, September.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
- Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2013. "Re-Examination Of Wagner’S Law For Oecd Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 28-37, February.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2009. "Technology and Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.