Trade and Domestic Effects of the Offshore Assembly Provision in the U.S. Tariff
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2005. "Trade preferences and differential treatment of developing countries : a selective survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3566, The World Bank.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1997.
"The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities,"
in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 297-322
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities," NBER Working Papers 5400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 1996. "Explaining Domestic Content: Evidence from Japanese and U.S. Auto Production in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 5495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skripnitchenko, Anatoliy & Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Preferential Trade Arrangements In Apparel Exports From The Caribbean To The U.S.: A Dynamic Investment Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21977, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Spinanger, Dean, 1983. "Economic activity zones: Objectives and impact - some evidence from Asia," Kiel Working Papers 189, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Florentina Constantin & Giovanna Giusti & Giuseppe Tattara, 2010.
"Strategies of Italian Firms in Romania: Evidence from Selected Case Studies,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 829-847, February.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Constantin, Florentina & De Giusti, Giovanna, 2009. "Strategies of Italian firms in Romania. Evidence from selected case studies," MPRA Paper 17765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Gianelle, Carlo, 2006. "Produrre all'estero e fare profitti in patria: uno studio sulle imprese venete dell'abbigliamento e delle calzature," MPRA Paper 753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Paolo Crestanello, 2008.
"Da impresa radicata nel territorio a rete globale. La ristrutturazione del gruppo Benetton,"
ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(3).
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008.
"Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
[Towards a Global Network. Competition and Restructuring of the Benetton]," MPRA Paper 12553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008. "Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
- Campbell DC & Mcelrath RG, 1990. "The Employment effects of multinational enterprises in the United States and of American multinationals abroad," ILO Working Papers 289571, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.