Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1999. "Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 350-374, October.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004.
"Stable pricing in monopoly and equilibrium-core of cost games,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Stable pricing in monopoly and equilibrium-core of cost games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193961, HAL.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R., 1995. "Public policy in telecommunications: The third revolution," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 251-282, September.
- Vanberg, Margit A., 2002. "Competition in the German Broadband Access Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-80, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2009. "Sustainability in a Multiproduct and Multiple Agent Contestable Market," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/84, Paris Dauphine University.
- Massol, O. & Tchung-Ming, S., 2012. "Joining the CCS Club! Insights from a Northwest European CO2 Pipeline Project," Working Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Gäfgen, Gérard, 1990. "Die Finanzkraft der Großunternehmung als wettbewerbsrelevantes Merkmal der Marktstruktur," Discussion Papers, Series 1 248, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Chattopadhyay, Pradip, 2007. "Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 487-496, January.
- Steve Parsons, 2002. "Laffont and Tirole's Competition in Telecommunications : A View From the US," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 419-436.
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1983.
"Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices,"
563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985. "Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2002.
"Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Truchon, Michel & Téjédo, Cyril, 2002. "Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule," Cahiers de recherche 0203, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2002. "Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule," Cahiers de recherche 02-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Carlos Perez Montes, 2012. "Regulatory bias in the price structure of local telephone services," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1201, Banco de Espa�a.
- Schankerman, Mark, 1996. "Symmetric regulation for competitive telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Goyal, Ashima & Paul, Manas, 2004. "Interest groups or incentives: the political economy of fiscal decay," MPRA Paper 29198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boronico, Jess S., 1997. "The application of reliability constrained stochastic capacity planning models to the service sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 34-40, February.
- Leslie Bravo Chew & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2006.
"Subsidios cruzados: el caso del sector postal,"
Revista de Economía Institucional,
Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 251-268, July-Dece.
- Holguin-Veras, Jose & Jara-Diaz, Sergio, 1998. "Optimal pricing for priority service and space allocation in container ports," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 81-106, April.
- Edward Pearsall, 2009. "The complete incremental cost test for cross-subsidies with a sub-modular cost function," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 274-285, December.
- Pierre, DEHEZ, 2006. "Fixed costs and the axiomatization of Shapley’s sharing rule," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006064, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.