The Welfare Effects of Spatial Price Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "The role of an intermediate market within the barbell model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 151-161, November.
- Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, Xinghe, 1995. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with non-uniform demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-73, February.
- Muller, Christophe, 2002. "Prices and living standards: evidence for Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 187-203, June.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2006. "Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 110-122, September.
- Mahmudul Anam & Shin-Hwan Chiangy, 1999. "Price Discrimination and Social Welfare with Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 1999_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2005. "An early mathematical presentation of consumer's surplus," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-5.
- Lin-Ti Tan & Yan-Shu Lin, 2005. "Spatial Monopoly Pricing in a Stochastic Environment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debashis Pal, 1994. "Cournot Competition and Spatial Agglomeration," Microeconomics 9402002, EconWPA.
- Cyrus Chu, C. Y. & Lu, Huei-chung, 1998. "The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 255-281, May.
- Mark Burkey, 2011. "Spatial pricing models with lumpy transportation costs: the case for travel cost subsidization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 197-206, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.