The Coordination of Economic Activities: A Keynesian Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watanabe, Makoto, .
"Middlemen: the visible market makers,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/369, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy (revised version of WP 04-12)," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Georg Winckler, 1988. "Neustrukturierung der keynesianischen Theorie?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 14(2), pages 183-196.
- van der Hoog, Sander, 2008. "On the disequilibrium dynamics of sequential monetary economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 525-552, December.
- Day, Richard A., 1983. "Disequilibrium Economic Dynamics: A Post-Schumpeterian Contribution," Working Paper Series 111, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2006. "“Mr Keynes and the ‘Classics’” Again: A Methodological Enquiry," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Piet-Hein Van Eeghen, 2011. "Rethinking equilibrium conditions in macromonetary theory: A conceptually rigorous approach," Working Papers 255, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mehrdad VAHABI, 2001.
"The Soft Budget Constraint : A Theoretical Clarification,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2001024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2001. "The Soft Budget Constraint: A Theoretical Clarification," Post-Print hal-00629160, HAL.
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian TatÈnnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2010. "A model of merchants," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1865-1889, September.
- Eric Brousseau, 2002. "The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-374.
- Wagner, Richard E., 2012. "A macro economy as an ecology of plans," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 433-444.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.