Faculty Salaries: Is There Discrimination by Sex, Race, and Discipline?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fairweather, James S., 1995. "Myths and realities of academic labor markets," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 179-192, June.
- David N. Laband, 1987. "A Qualitative Test of Journal Discrimination against Women," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 149-153, Apr-Jun.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1998.
"Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers
28370, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1999. "Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Richard D. Raymond & Michael L. Sesnowitz & Donald R. Williams, 1990. "The Effect of Disaggregation on Measures of Wage Discrimination in Academia," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 33-39, Jan-Mar.
- Liuba Kogan & Joanna Kámiche & Patricia Lay, 2011. "¿El origen socioeconómico y la raza pagan? Un estudio interdisciplinario sobre la discriminación racial y socioeconómica en el ámbito empresarial limeño. El caso de los egresados de la Universid," Working Papers 11-17, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Dec 2011.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J., 2004. "On The Return To Journal Quality, Coauthorship And Author Order Within Top Ranked Agricultural Economics Programs," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20179, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.