Private Incentives and Public Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Campbell, 2003.
"Implementation and Orderings of Public Information,"
Departmental Working Papers
200303, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Colin Campbell, 2004. "Implementation and orderings of public information," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 43-57, December.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Crowding Out Wasteful Activities by Wasteful Activities," Working Papers 080908, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- MortonI. Kamien, 1987. "The Value of Infommation in a Strategic Conflict," Discussion Papers 717, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2010.
"Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets,"
2010:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2013. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/15, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Thistle, Paul D., 1996. "Adverse selection with endogenous information in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-102, December.
- Dye, Ronald A., 2001. "An evaluation of "essays on disclosure" and the disclosure literature in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 181-235, December.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Seccia, Giulio, 2002. "On the "Hirshleifer effect'' of unscheduled monetary policy announcements," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0213, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo, 2005.
"The value of information with heterogeneous agents and partially revealing prices,"
05-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Juan Hatchondo, 2004. "The value of information with heterogeneous agents and partially revealing prices," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 175, Econometric Society.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1976. "The New Economics of Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Esther Brio & Javier Perote, 2007. "What Enhances Insider Trading Profitability?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Krebs, Tom, 2007. "Rational expectations equilibrium and the strategic choice of costly information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 532-548, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.