The Market for Goods and the Market for Ideas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003.
"Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
- Dalen, H.P. van, 2007. "Pluralism in economics: A public good or a public bad?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-347616, Tilburg University.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2001. "Alcohol Advertising and Advertising Bans: A Survey of Research Methods, Results, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 7-01-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Djankov, Simeon & Caralee, McLiesh & Nenova, Tatiana & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003.
"Who Owns the Media?,"
3606236, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Caralee McLiesh & Tatiana Nenova & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Who Owns the Media?," NBER Working Papers 8288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeon Djankov & Caralee McLiesh & Tatiana Nenova & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Who Owns the Media?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1919, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLeish, Caralee & Nenova, Tatiana & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Who owns the media?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2620, The World Bank.
- Simeon Djankov & Caralee McLiesh & Tatiana Nenova & Andrei Shleifer, . "Who Owns the Media?," Working Paper 19470, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zilinsky, Jan, 2009.
"Média, vlastníci a tlaky: súhrn poznatkov o trhu s informáciami
[Media, owners and pressures: our understanding of the market for information]," MPRA Paper 13660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
NBER Working Papers
9295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "Media Bias," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1981, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2006.
"Control Rights in Public-Private Partnerships,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2006. "Control Rights in Public-Private Partnerships," IZA Discussion Papers 2143, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Francesconi & Abhinay Muthoo, 2006. "Control Rights in Public-Private Partnership," Economics Discussion Papers 612, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997.
"Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 139-152, Fall.
- Rosen Sherwin, 1997. "Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains From Trade?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 133, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Michael Rushton, 2000. "Public Funding of Controversial Art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 267-282, November.
- N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2003. "Reputation management: Sending the right signal to the right stakeholder," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/175, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- George Tsourvakas, 2003. "Techniques to Enhance the Transmission of Quality Programs by Private Television Channels in Europe," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 233-245, September.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2010. "The ‘Coase Theorem’ vs. Coase theorem proper: How an error emerged and why it remained uncorrected so long," MPRA Paper 37936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pena López, J.A. & Sanchez Santos, J.M., 2005. "Mercados de creencias versus hipótesis de la secularización: aspectos positivos y normativos/Markets of beliefs vs. scularization hupothecis: positive and normative aspects," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 837-861, Diciembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.