Approaches to the Economics of Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982. "The Labor Market Impact of Federal Regulation: OSHA, ERISA, EEO, and Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 0844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2007.
"Wage Dispersion, Over-Qualification, and Reder Competition,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1(13 (Versi), pages 1-22.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2007. "Wage Dispersion, Over-Qualification, and Reder Competition," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1(13), pages 1-31.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2007. "Wage Dispersion and Overqualification as Entailed by Reder Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 1976, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2007. "Wage Dispersion and Overqualification as Entailed by Reder Competition," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-22, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2012. "Unfair tournaments: gender stereotyping and wage discrimination among Italian graduates," DEM Working Papers Series 010, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Danziger, Leif & Katz, Eliakim, 1996. "A theory of sex discrimination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 57-66, October.
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 434-459, June.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, 2006. "Do Female Physicians Capture Their Scarcity Value? The Case of OB/GYNs," NBER Working Papers 12528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jurgen Faik & Uwe Fachinger, 2013. "The decomposition of well-being categories: An application to Germany," Working Papers 307, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Claudia Senik & Thierry Verdier, 2011.
"Segregation, entrepreneurship and work values: the case of France,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1207-1234, October.
- Claudia Senik & Thierry Verdier, 2007. "Segregation, entrepreneurship and work values: the case of France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587718, HAL.
- Senik, Claudia & Verdier, Thierry, 2008. "Segregation, Entrepreneurship and Work Values: The Case of France," IZA Discussion Papers 3319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janet Hunt & Paul Rubin, 1980. "The economics of the women's movement," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 287-295, January.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2013. "A Theory of Group Inequality," Discussion Paper Series 1309, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00587718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs , Andreas & Gehring , Kai, 2013. "The Home Bias in Sovereign Ratings," Working Papers 0552, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Canegallo, Claudia, 1999. "Funzionamento del mercato del lavoro in presenza di informazione asimmetrica. Una rassegna della letteratura," POLIS Working Papers 8, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Li, Wenli & Hoenack, Stephen A., 1997. "Norms as a tool of analysis in the economics of education: A contribution of Massy and Zemsky," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 367-370, October.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1982. "A Robinsonian Approach to Discrimination," Munich Reprints in Economics 3351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1996. "Search and discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 143-167, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.