Cropsharing Tenancy in Agriculture: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Jaideep & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2001.
"Intertemporal discounting and tenurial contracts,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 417-436, April.
- Brandao, Antonio Salazar P. & Schuh, G. Edward, 1979. "Entrepreneurial Talent, Sharecropping, Resource Allocation And Land Ownership," Staff Papers 14009, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009.
"A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition,"
19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011. "A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debapriya Sen, 2005. "Sharecropping, interlinkage, and price variation," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Chung-Huang, 1991. "Inefficiency due to tenancy protection: a new tenure problem in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), June.
- Elliott, Matthew & James Jr., Harvey, 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taslim, M. A., 1990. "Multiple Leasing under Cropshare Tenancy- A Note," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Naziruddin Abdullah, 2000. "The Effects of Price-support Programme on Farm Tenancy Patterns and Farm Profitability: Some Evidence from Malaysia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 51-72.
- Brooks A. Kaiser & James A. Roumasset, 2014. "Transitional Forces in a Resource Based Economy: Phases of Economic and Institutional Development in Hawaii," Working Papers 117/14, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Ray, Tridip, 1999. "Share tenancy as strategic delegation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-60, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.