Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Other versions of this item:
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1968. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 256, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olenev, H.H. & Pechenkin, R.V. & Chernecov, A.M., 2007.
"Параллельное Программирование В Matlab М Его Приложения
[Parallel programming in MATLAB and its applications]," MPRA Paper 17796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hezekiah Agwara & Philip Auerswald & Brian Higginbotham, 2013. "Algorithms and the Changing Frontier," NBER Chapters, in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "On Rent Seeking and Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 09-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2013.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006.
"China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010. "China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004.
"The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "An Analysis of Fiscal Policy and Economics Growth: The Case of Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Aleš Bulír, 2002. "Growth Slowdown Under Central Planning: A Model of Poor Incentives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 448, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.