Security Pricing and Investment Criteria in Competitive Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007.
"Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?,"
5471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 549-560, January.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011.
"Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 5(10), pages 1-34.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Lisi, Francesco, 2011. "Comparing and selecting performance measures using rank correlations," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Theoretical Flaws In The Use Of The Capm For Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 6330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "CAPM and capital budgeting: present versus future, equilibrium versus disequilibrium, decision versus valuation," MPRA Paper 5468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007.
"Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria,"
14526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2007. "Project selection and equivalent CAPM-based investment criteria," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 165-168.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2005.
"Free Entry under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, 07.
- Babak Eftekhari & Christian Pedersen & Stephen Satchell, 2000. "On the volatility of measures of financial risk: an investigation using returns from European markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 18-38.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.