A Competitive Theory of the Housing Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (Part I Sept.)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas King & Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1971. "An Estimate of Racial Discrimination in Rental Housing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 307, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- de Wit, Erik R. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013.
"Asymmetric information and list-price reductions in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 507-520.
- de Wit, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik R. de Wit & Bas van der Klaauw, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Penn, J. B. & Irwin, George D., 1972. "Using Multiple Listing Service Data To Analyze Determinants Of Residential Property Values," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 1(1:).
- Dennis Epple & Brett Gordon & Holger Sieg, 2010. "A New Approach to Estimating the Production Function for Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 905-24, June.
- Jérôme Ballet & Philippe Meral & Dawidson Razafimahatolotra, 2009. "Altruism, Paternalism and Transfers," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(3), pages 267-282.
- Maurice J. Roche & David Duffy, 2007. "Getting a Helping Hand: Parental Transfers and First-Time Homebuyers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1740507, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Simian, José Miguel, 2000. "Wohnungsgenossenschaften in Chile: Vorbild für eine Politik der Wohneigentumsbildung in Deutschland?," Arbeitspapiere 21, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Donald R. Epley, 1990. "The Concept and Market Extraction of Effective Age for Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 41-52.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Thalmann, Philippe, 2003. "'House poor' or simply 'poor'?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 291-317, December.
- Ernst Rätzer, 1987. "Mieterschutz und Wohnungsmarkt. Die Mietpreisbeschränkung im schweizerischen Missbrauchsbeschluss," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(I), pages 23-45, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.