Salaire minimum et emploi en présence de négociations salariales
AbstractThis paper studies the employment effects of the minimum wage when wages are negotiated at the individual level between firms and workers. Our data suggest that the Kalai-Samorodinsky solution fits the observations better than the Nash Solution. Results from estimating the model are rather disappointing, as they give no bargaining power to firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ENSAE in its journal Annals of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 73 ()
Other versions of this item:
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanié, 2002. "Salaire minimum et emploi en presence de négociations salariales," Working Papers 2002-10, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier LHARIDON & Franck MALHERBET & Sébastien PEREZ-DUARTE, 2011.
"Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm’s Matching Model?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201116, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- l'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2013. "Does bargaining matter in the small firms matching model?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 42-58.
- l’Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2011. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching model?," Working Paper Series 1359, European Central Bank.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching Mmodel?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 938, HEC Paris.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 5181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Gary-Bobo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.