Un modéle markovien du marché du travail
AbstractThis paper contains estimations of transition intensities between states characterizing the individual situation on the French labor market over the period 1986-1988. These states are: non-participation, unemployment, unstable jobs and stable jobs. The estimation methods allow to derive intensities of a time-homogeneous markovian process in continuous-time from discrete time panel data observations. The estimation of transition intensities permits to obtain some particularly important information for the analysis of labor mobility, i.e. the mean duration of sojourn in each state, the stationary distribution of the process and the mean number of recurrences over a given period of time.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by ENSAE in its journal Annals of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): 27 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Béatrice Sédillot, 2005. "The Delalande Contribution and Transitions on The Labour Market," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 372, pages 61-88, February.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Florent Frémigacci & Yannick L’Horty, 2008. "Indemnisation du chômage et retour à l’emploi : un examen économétrique," Documents de recherche 08-07, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jacques Freyssinet & Olivier Passet & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2000. "Réduction du chômage : les réussites en Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4741, Sciences Po.
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/4741 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lat214kj4 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Gary-Bobo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.